Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Nature or Nurture? - 1/15/16

Today's California puzzle hit my in-box just before Christmas, and when I saw who had sent it, I knew I should be in for a treat.  Well, I was ... but it took me a while to unwrap it.  Sometimes the answer will just jump out at you, whereas other times it takes a lot of hard work.  As my dad told me somewhere during the time I was working on it, "When inspiration fails, all that's left is perspiration."  Indeed.  It's interesting to consider how much our puzzling ability is:

Nature or nurture

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment