Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, January 29, 2016

Happy National Puzzle Day! - 1/29/16

I hear that epeterso2 (creator of the excellent Puzzle Solving 101 series has something new in the works that will be announced today.  I was hoping for Puzzle Solving 201 (that would be so awesome ... and it would give me an excuse to return to south Florida!) but it sounds like it will be something different.  I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Today's fine California puzzle is one that I know several of you have seen, but if you haven't, then you're in for a real treat with:

Russian Dolls

Tomorrow we'll ... 

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy National Puzzle Day! Today I published Geodyssey, a puzzlehunt with a geocaching twist. Check it out at http://geodyssey.puzzlehead.org or read the announcement here: http://www.puzzlehead.org/2016/01/29/announcing-the-geodyssey-puzzlehunt/

    ReplyDelete