Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Souvenirs - 1/12/16

I wonder how many of you are motivated by the little geocaching souvenirs.  I find myself surprisingly interested in collecting those little bits of online artwork.  It's pretty hard to explain the attraction, honestly, but I know I'm not alone.  I was recently speculating with friends about what the next one is going to be ... my vote was for Leap Day (which has since been confirmed).  I just took a look, and it looks like as of now, I have 48:

Souvenirs

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment