Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Office Supply - 8/28/16

It's the time of year when lots of folks are heading back to school.  I always enjoyed a trip to the office supply store to stock up on fresh binders, notebooks paper, folders, and the like.  It always felt like the beginning of an exciting journey.  These days my kids are doing their own school shopping, but I did add one item to their list:  a box of 24 Bic mechanical pencils (0.9 mm lead) to keep me supplied for the next year of geocache puzzling and math teaching.  For the last few years I've purchased a new box every fall, and they last just long enough to get me to the next year (it's not just that I use them up, but I loan them out to students and the dog chews a surprising number of them).  Today's Ohio puzzle envisions a land of:

Endless Office Supply

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment