Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Words from East to West - 8/16/16

Today's puzzle demonstrates one of the things I love most about doing this blog ... getting puzzlers talking with each other about their puzzles, and gaining inspiration from each other. I love seeing the fruits of these conversations (and it's a special bonus when the resulting caches turn out to be ones I might someday be able to find).  Perhaps on my next trip to California I can locate:

Words West

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment