Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Route 66 History - 8/5/16

I'm taking a trip out west next week to a part of the country I've never visited before, and have been having a lot of fun getting ready to go.  Of course that means checking out the puzzle caches I might be in a position to look for.   In making my preparations I've come across all kinds of fun and interesting ones that I'll be sharing with you soon. Today's Arizona puzzle will introduce you to some:

Route 66 History

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment