Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

What's the Point? - 8/11/16

Today we're spending another day in Las Vegas.  I've solved a ton of puzzles there, but don't know how many of the caches I'll be able to find during my short trip.  I know we could stay twice as long and not run out of interesting things to do within driving distance of the city.  Like most of you, I expect, I don't have any objection to solving puzzles even though I may not be able to find the caches.  Folks who don't really have the puzzle bug just think:

What's The Point??? 

Tomorrow, another day in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment