Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Olympic Rings - 1/14/18

We've had several big doses of winter already this year, so it looks to be a long one in upstate NY.  I don't find much to like about the season, once Christmas is past, but at least this year I can look forward to the Olympics, which will officially open on PyeongChang on 2/9.  I've always been a bit of an Olympics-TV-junkie, although the sports these days are a far cry from the ones I remember watching growing up.  I'm not sure how long I've had today's puzzle from Canada's province of Quebec in the "to be solved" pile, but I don't think it's been sitting there ever since:

RIO 2016.

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment