Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Resolutions - 1/3/18

Well, here we are in January again, and that means tying up loose ends from last year and getting the new year off to a good start.  For me, that means making sure the 2017 Geocaching Puzzle of the Day bookmark is up to date (I had gotten *way* behind on that, but it's all shipshape now) and getting started on a new one for 2018.  I've been working on adding to the list of puzzles I'm preparing to share with you, checking in with some of the ones on my "go back and try this" list, and thinking about any ways I might change things up here in year 8 of GPOTD. (That's 2,559 days so far, for anyone who's counting).

One thing I want to do soon is put together a little survey to get a sense of how folks are using this blog, and if there's anything more or different you'd like to see.  Watch for that next week.

I haven't figured out all of my resolutions for the new year - but as far as caching goes, I'm hoping I'll be able to cache in some new states and I'm looking forward to some caching milestones (which will naturally involve getting out and finding some good puzzle caches).  I'm also hoping to start placing another series of puzzle caches, but haven't figured out exactly what I want to do.

I want to thank you for taking the time to be here, and I hope you'll enjoy today's Rhode Island puzzle featuring:

Dog New Year Resolutions

Tomorrow we'll be in Arizona.


No comments:

Post a Comment