Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Primal Scream - 1/7/18

Today's puzzle takes us to the U.K.  I headed south from NY at the end of last week just in time to escape the really nasty cold weather that has struck (the wind chill was -33 degrees on Friday afternoon).  I'm enjoying a visit to my old hometown in Tennessee, where it's at least warmer, if not actually warm.  Every time I come this direction I take a look at a particular puzzle that I've been trying to sort out for over 7 years now.  Why, oh why can't I just leave it alone??  I have 3 pages of notes that I've saved since 2010 and I keep going back to them over and over again, but this one just defies all my efforts.  It's enough to make me want to let out a:

Primal Scream

Tomorrow we'll be in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment