Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Well - 1/9/18

Today's puzzle finds us in Washington state.  I've featured several of this CO's puzzles in the past, so it shouldn't be surprising that I'm going back to that:

Well

Thanks to those who've already taken my short readership survey! If you missed it yesterday or weren't able to take the time then, I'm providing the link again. It should only take a minute or two to answer the questions, and you'll help me get a better idea of the blog's readership and your feelings about some ideas for possible updates that I've been considering.

I've already spotted a great suggestion in the comments for the survey, which was to have a way for the Geocaching Puzzles of the Day to be searchable by location.  The best solution I could come up with was a series of location-based bookmarks you can check out here (there is also a link on the right hand side of the main blog page).  Let me know if you find these useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment