Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, March 4, 2018

And the Winner Is ... - 3/4/18

I used to go to the movies all the time, but over the years with the rise of many more options for watching at home (along with the rising price of the tickets) I've found myself venturing out only rarely.  So I wasn't really surprised when I realized that it was Oscar time and I hadn't seen any of the movies.  I was surprised, though, that I'd never even heard of at least half of the Best Picture nominees.  I'll probably tune in for at least some of the ceremony tonight ... even if I'm not informed enough to make my own picks, it's fun to see what people are wearing and whether things will go off without a hitch (that was some "hitch" last year).  Maybe I'll even spot a movie I'd like to see.  With today's California puzzle I give you the opportunity to do a little homework for:


Tomorrow we'll be in Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment