Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Something for Eternity - 3/31/18

I was able to do a nice little puzzle run up to Syracuse yesterday and collected 10 quickie "planetary pursuits" puzzles, an Easter-themed cache where I saw a cotton-tailed rabbit within 50 feet of stage one's plastic egg field puzzle, and 3 regular puzzles, one of which I'm sharing with you today.  As expected, we got quite muddy, but kept the car from being totally messed up by putting down newspapers on the floor-mats just like my friend tiki tour used to do.  Even with a little bit of snow on the ground up there I managed to bring home a tick.  I hate, hate, hate ticks but hadn't even thought to spray for them yet.  I should know better.  Have some fun with:

Something for Eternity

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment