Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, March 26, 2018

Fried Red Eye - 3/26/18

I've spent a great deal of time over the last week working on an online puzzle hunt with some fellow geocachers.  It has been so much fun but also really frustrating at times.  These types of things are so far over my head that I get very out of my depth ... but I figure that's the only way to learn and improve.  But I certainly can't say that my time off has been very restful.  I've been staying up way too late and am mentally drained.  Today's Missouri puzzle provides a good desription of me by the time this is all done:

Fried Red Eye

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment