Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Looking Back - 8/3/19

Here's another puzzle from my first weke of postings back in 2011.  This Vermont series were some of the first distant puzzles I worked on in my efforts to get better at puzzling, and were a big part of me deciding to start this blog.  I also liked the "PIE" acronym so much I did two of my own series of caches here in New York called "Puzzled, Ithaca Edition":

Puzzled in Essex #5: "Abe, We Got Your Back!"

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment