Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, August 26, 2019

Need a drink?- 8/26/19

Today's California puzzle, which I'm surprised actually hasn't been featured here before, is memorable because it was inspired by a NY puzzle that intrigued me (I'd share that one but it doesn't seem to be available right now).  I loved this new spin on the idea, and was tickled to be able to make the find on my first visit out there, even before I made the find on the one only two hours from me.  Now, how about a:

Martini, please!

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment