Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Candy Corn - 10/29/19

When it comes to Halloween candy I am firmly biased towards all forms of chocolate, so candy corn is not something I have ever been drawn to.  I don't think I gave much thought as to where the name came from, until recently seeing a posting similar to this one:
  Image result for why they call it candy corn

I couldn't believe I'd never noticed that before.  Even if you don't like it either, I hope you'll enjoy this Minnesota puzzle that I first featured several years ago:

HHX: Time for Candy Corn!

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment