Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, October 25, 2019

Going Batty - 10/25/19

I'm a little late getting this posted since I was deep into finishing up our online puzzle hunt.  I just had a feeling we were going to be able to finish tonight and I didn't want the west coast members of the team to have all the fun crossing the finish line without me.  We managed to get all 103 puzzles solved (since Saturday) in a great group effort.  But my brain is officially now fried.  I pulled up this memorable puzzle for you (I first shared it back in 2014) since it's nicely in theme with the season and  I'm feeling a bit batty myself:

You Drive Me Batty

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment