Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Too Bizarro - 10/22/19

We had another simply gorgeous day here today.  Just looking at the glow of the leaves in the afternoon sun literally put a lump in my throat.  I hope there will still be a few left after our next round of bad weather.  Today I have for you a memorable puzzle from Australia that I featured way back in 2014.  It was actually inspired by a NY puzzle that the CO saw here on this blog.  I love it when that happens.  Obviously we can't do the field puzzle from afar, but you can enjoy the first part of:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment