Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Herky - 6/20/20

I love geo-art with all different kinds of puzzles.  Today's Iowa puzzle is from one like that, a "Hawkeye" geoart that was recommended to me recently.  It originally had125 puzzles ranging in difficulty from 1.5 to 5.0 and I had fun looking through a bunch of them.  There are definitely some I want to go back and spend some more time with.  For today, I'll leave you with this one:

Herky 070 - Ambidextrous

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment