Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Word Association - 6/18/20

It was five years ago this week that I took my first big solo caching adventure out to the San Francisco Bay area.  I had a huge stack of solved puzzles to work on finding, but also was able to meet up with many of the CO's I'd gotten to know via e-mail over the previous few years.  The other night I was looking back over my photos and rereading a bunch of the logs for the caches I was able to do.  What a great trip that was!  Since it doesn't look like I'll be traveling this summer, I'll have to content myself with reliving some previous adventures.  Today's fun puzzle was first featured back in 2013, and is one that I made the find on five years ago today:

Word Association

Tomorrow we'll ...

1 comment: