Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Ted-E-Bear - 6/4/20

Today's puzzle takes us to Pennsylvania.  We live in an area with good-sized yards and a lot of trees, so it's not surprising to see a number of different critters in the neighborhood.  Over the years I've seen tons of squirrels, chipmunks, woodchucks, rabbits, deer, the occasional skunk, opossum, or fox, and once I even saw a coyote.  Yesterday I saw a picture on facebook of a house one street over from us with a bear walking around in front of it. Yikes! While I knew there had been some way on the other side of town, this was a first for us.  I'm not anxious to see one in person, honestly.  Even though it was a little one, it wasn't exactly a:

Ted-e-Bear  (link fixed! Sorry about that.)

Tomorrow we'll ...

1 comment:

  1. You might want to check that link. I don't think it's working.

    ReplyDelete