Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Thirty Years - 6/2/20

Today's puzzle takes us to Virginia.  Do you know what you were doing 30 years ago today?  I sure do. After about a year's worth of long-distance planning and only three weeks after my college graduation I married the guy who had lived across the hall and worked with me at Oak Ridge National Laboratory as part of the same summer internship program two years before.  We'd never even lived in the same town except for that one summer when we met, but somehow it all worked out and here we are 30 years later.  Where does the time go?? I hope you'll celebrate with me with this:

Anniverary Cache, Two Become One

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment