Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Happy Cachedays - 12/1/20

I am excited to have spent some time caching this weekend. I did a newish Adventure Lab with a friend (distanced, of course) and logged the bonus cache as my first "unknown" cache since March 1st.  Who could have imagined back then what the next 9 months would bring? I can't believe it's December 1st already.  It was always a special day to me when I was little, since it marked the first day we started getting ready for Christmas.  My mother would get out the advent calendars for us to start opening and haul the "portable" record player upstairs and set a stack of  Holiday LP's for us to play as my sister and I went to sleep.  Mitch Miller and the gang always came up first.   For the last 22 years we've had another reason to celebrate today since it's the birthday of the "A" in teamajk.  Whatever you may be celebrating today, I hope you'll enjoy today's Connecticut puzzle:

#1 - Happy Cachedays

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment