Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

It All Started ... - 12/29/20

Today's California puzzle was recommended to me earlier today and happens to be perfectly themed for today, as I've been thinking back to when:

It all started...

Friday will mark the 10th anniversary of this blog and although I had seriously considered letting it go at that point, I'm willing to keep it going a bit longer.  You can expect to see a lot more reruns from the early years, but I'll do my best to keep adding in new and as yet undiscovered puzzles as I can find them.  If everyone who reads this would be willing to recommend a puzzle to me every month or so I'm sure I would have more than enough.  I hope you'll consider helping me keep things going.

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment