Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, December 18, 2020

Word Wheel - 12/18/20

Today's brand new California puzzle was inspired by the work of Eric Berlin, whose puzzles I've enjoyed myself.  His New York Times crossword puzzle from11/29/20 was one of the better ones in recent memory, in my opinion.  I purchased his "Puzzlesnacks" book but ended up giving it to my mother-in-law as a present when she found herself without any puzzles to do earlier during the pandemic.  Take a spin at the:

Word Wheel #1

Tomorrow we'll ... 

P.S. For anyone who's interested, we did wake up to just under 12 inches of snow yesterday. The sad part is that I'm not sure any of it will actually stick around another week so we can have a white Christmas.  A foot of snow is nothing to sneeze at, but we're sure happy we're not digging out like the folks about an hour south of us who got about 40 inches(!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment