Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Humble Holiday - 12/22/20

I didn't realize it, but apparently in addition to being the winter solstice yesterday was National Crossword Puzzle Day.  For the last 200+ days my son and I have worked on the New York Times crossword puzzle either together or in tandem.  We make a good team and it's been a fun diversion.  Today's puzzle takes us to California for:

Harmony's Humble Holidays - December 21st

I'd also like to recommend this intriguing non-geocaching puzzle crossword that I worked on as part of a recent puzzlehunt.  It's a diagramless crossword, meaning that you have to figure out the dimensions of the grid and construct it yourself as you work out the clues. (I'll have to see if I can find a geocaching puzzle with one of those).  I've only done a couple of them, so it was fun getting this one to work out. Even when you think the puzzle is finished, there's more to do, and I found it quite entertaining.  

No comments:

Post a Comment