Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, February 25, 2022

Climb the New High Mountain Again - 2/25/22

Early this year I promised myself I would post re-runs now and then instead of going bonkers trying to find something to post when it either got too late or I was running low on brain cells. I created a spreadsheet with every date in the calendar and a random previous year between 2010 and 2018.  This is the first of those re-runs, which takes us back to a puzzle I featured on this date back in 2013.  When I saw it pop up I remembered it immediately, which is always a good sign.  See if you can:

Climb the New High Mountain

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment