Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Under the Gun - 2/19/22

This Washington state puzzle was passed along to me and it feels like a great one for today.  I spent some time yesterday afternoon trying to figure out cache placements for a couple of puzzle caches I'd like to get published in time for 2/22/22 (I'm calling them "Two for Twosday.")  I've had some ideas percolating for a while but I had to get moving 'cause as it gets closer I'm feeling:

Under the Gun

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment