Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Wellsand's Gauntlet - 2/24/22

It's been about 3 years since I featured one of the puzzles from this Indiana series, and since I was talking about it recently with a friend who'd been caching out that way I figured it was time to highlight it again.  This was one of those early series that really grabbed my attention and I've always wished I could make it out there to log the finds.  Have some fun with:

Wellsand's Gauntlet #7

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment