Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Easily distracted by cows - 2/5/22

Stopped at a light on the way to work the other day, I saw this in front of me and it made me smile. 

If you've been reading this for a while, you have heard me mention my fondness for cows, and may remember this UK "cache cow" series which forms a geo-art cow. Try your luck with:

#05 Highland

P.S.  The Olympics kind of snuck up on me.  If you've got any Winter Olympics or winter sports themed puzzles to pass along, I'd love to see them.

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment