Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, April 20, 2018

Artificial Intelligence - 4/20/18

Brought to you by guest puzzle-picker Ol'Fogie:


Technology amazes me. I remember when I was a kid watching The Jetsons and wondering just when we would have flying cars and robot maids. So far things haven’t quitegotten to that point, but hovercraft and Roombas make me think we are on the cusp. And I am awestruck at all of the things that exist now that I couldn’t imagine 30, 20 or even 10 years ago (hang on, gotta catch a video call on my wrist while I watch a movie through my Google glasses). OK, I’m back; where was I? Oh yeah… I have even gotten very used to having Alexa control things in my house and become comfortable (lazy) letting her just handle stuff for me. Which brings me to today’s puzzle. Most of you have probably come across something similar, but I have found that each one of this type is a bit different and this one in Virginia is active and not nearly as impossible as some others. But to solve it, you will have to...



Tomorrow we'll explore ancient Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment