Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Letter Belts and Pulleys - 4/24/18


Brought to you by guest puzzle-picker Ol'Fogie:

Today’s California puzzle is an awesome twist on the word search concept. No offense to anyone who likes word searches, but they just don’t move me. So, when I first glanced at this one I almost moved on until I saw that before you can even search for the words, you have to correctly align the given letters. OK, now it had my attention! Dozens of sheets of paper later, I finally cracked the...


Tomorrow we'll check out duel alien invasions in California and Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment