Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 16, 2018

When in Rome - 4/16/18

Greetings! My name is Ol'Fogie and I am from Knoxville, TN. I LOVE puzzles in general and I LOVE caching, so mystery caches are truly a passion for me. The first thing I do every morning is check out the Geocaching Puzzle of the Day and explore the wonderful ideas and imaginations of other players out there in this big beautimous world. So, when Jennifer asked me to fill in for a couple of weeks while she took a much-deserved break, I was ecstatic!

Anyway, here is today’s offering…

When in Rome - 4/16/18



If you ever have the opportunity to attend Going Caching, I strongly encourage you to do so. It is definitely my favorite mega event, particularly when it is held in Rome, GA. The caching community of Rome is loaded with puzzlers and they take it very seriously. I have done many of the mysteries there on multiple visits and still have a plethora to ponder when I return again. One of my favorites from Rome is today’s offering. My geomate, yomegranate, and I spent quite a while working on this one before we came up with just the right tweaking of our theory to score the green light on the checker. So, check out the story of three brothers...



Tomorrow we'll get geeky in Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment