Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 23, 2018

Diagonal Thinking - 4/23/18


Brought to you by guest puzzle-picker Ol'Fogie:

Today’s Tennessee puzzle is an interesting presentation based on an ancient form of chess known as shatranj. I appreciate those folks that are good at chess and can think many moves ahead. Myself? Well I am by no means a master. Actually, I’m really bad at it; I don’t have the patience for the game and tend to start chasing shiny objects, squirrels or even shiny squirrels in my mind. BUT, make it a puzzle cache and my attention stays focused on the...


Tomorrow we'll visit the left coast of America and try to crack open the word safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment