Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Back to Work! - 5/1/18

I hope you'll indulge me for sharing another photo from my long weekend of Ohio caching ... but if not, you can skip directly down to the puzzle from another "O" state, "Oregon."  This photo was from a little puzzlers' pizza party where I got to meet several of the people whose work I have enjoyed solving over the years (details are in my log for this cache.)

In the foreground is CounselorTroi, who I mentioned yesterday, but I neglected to say that I first met her in person here in Ithaca back in November of 2016 when she drove a couple hours out of the way to come through here just so we could have a quick lunch together.  I am fortunate that she loves to drive so much! She drove me around for two days out there, and got our little get-together organized. Geocachers really are the best.  :)  

I'm still working on getting my final logs written ... I posted quick cut-paste logs so as to be sure to earn my "Planetary Pursuits" souvenirs (it was nice of them to extend the deadline by a week!) but am going back and writing more detailed logs now.  I think I'm up to about 45 of the 59 caches I found, plus a few notes and DNF's for ones I wasn't able to log.  It's taken a severe toll on my puzzle-solving time, but I'm hoping pretty soon I'll be ready to:


Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment