Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, May 7, 2018

Viva Venezia! - 5/7/18

Whenever any of my geocaching friends with starts planning a trip somewhere new, I always encourage them to let me know if they run across any interesting puzzles, or if there are any they'd like to work on jointly.  It's great fun for me to travel vicariously with them, and then once in a great while I am actually able to claim the finds for the caches at some point in the future.  Today's puzzle from Venice, Italy, is one that my friend The North Star sent me a couple of weeks ago.  Since one of the geocaching highlights of 2017 for me was grabbing some puzzle caches with him in Paris when we both happened to be there at the same time, it was great fun to be able to participate in this trip at least remotely.  After he inked the log last week (and sent me some nice photos of gondolas and such) he encouraged me to use the puzzle as the POTD since I already had a story ready to go with it:

Ponte della Salute

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment