Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Out in the Country - 5/20/18

Driving back from PA by myself last weekend I didn't have any CD's in the car and didn't want to fool with my phone to bring up "Pandora," so I ended up flipping through the radio stations throughout the trip.  I caught a little bit of one of Casey Kasem's countdowns but in some spots about all I could find was country music.  I don't listen to it regularly, but I'll admit that some of the lyrics make me grin.  The one about "beer for my horses" is a fave.  The song behind today's Virginia puzzle (which looks to be near the beginning of a country music themed series) reminds me of those ads on TV for the "Farmers Only" dating site:

"She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" Kenny Chesney

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment