Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Pinball Wizard - 5/2/18

Today's Ohio puzzle is one I solved during my trip, but wasn't able to make the find due to the poor weather conditions (over the course of the time I was there things went from 80 degrees and sunnt to overcast and damp to torrential downpours with wind, to large flakes of snow coming down.  It was really something).  If you're the age that I am, this puzzle will definitely bring back some memories:

Pinball Wizard


I also did the work the Maized & Cornfused field puzzle (see photo below) but wasn't able to get to that final location either.  I guess I'm just going to have to go back some time.


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment