Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, January 14, 2019

Geodyssey Tribute - 1/14/19

I've been fortunate to have spent the last few days vacationing with my sister in south Florida.  It's been a real treat to get away from the upstate NY winter for a bit and just loll on the beach.  I did take time out for a little bit of caching and had lunch with puzzle-maker-extraordinare epeterso2 of Puzzle Solving 101 and Geodyssey fame. We had first met when I was down here 6 years ago to do the "101" series, and I was tickled that the Geodyssey cache gave me another excuse to come back (although it obviously took me a while).  Since I've previously shared both of those puzzles before, I thought for today I'd go with this Florida cache, a:

Geodyssey Tribute



Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment