Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Stylish! - 1/6/18

My geocaching friends know that I have issues with motion-sickness ... I always have to sit in the front seat (I'd prefer to be the driver, honestly), and can't look down at a map or my phone for more than a minute or two before I turn green. A bus ride to New York City has a similar effect, even if I don't try to read anything, and I've been known to walk out of a movie when I can't handle the jumpy camera work.  So I had to laugh the another day when an article featuring this stylish eyewear landed in my inbox (you can watch a humorous explanation and demonstration here.)

Now if they could just come up with something to help me solve this kind of puzzle without a:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment