Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Visually Pleasing - 1/19/19

Today's central New York puzzle is part of a series that's been popping up recently.  The puzzle isn't difficult, but I certainly found it not only interesting but:

Bridges #8: Visually Pleasing

and if you like that one you might also enjoy:  Bridges #5: Fun & Amusing

I'll never forget caching up in Rochester one day and my friend questioning the route I was planning to take from one side of the Irondequoit Bay to the other.  "I'm just going to drive across the bridge," I said.  "There is no bridge!" she insisted.  I had just driven across it about two months earlier, so I knew there was a bridge there.  Except ... there wasn't.  It's only there in the winter months.  I had to see it to believe it.

Tomorrow we'll ...




No comments:

Post a Comment