Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Roman Panorama - 1/15/19

I think I'm suffering from beach brain after lolling by the sea in Florida for a few days, so I'm grateful to Tennessee cacher Ol'Fogie for preparing today's post.  He writes:


Rome, GA, is one of the great puzzle-caching mecas of the world, especially to be
such a relatively small town (pop 36,407 as of latest census). It is also the home base
of Going Caching, my favorite mega event, and if you ever have the opportunity to
attend, I strongly encourage you to do so. Unlike a lot of events that are just large
“meet-n-greets”, this is a week-long caching extravaganza designed around puzzle
caches. I have published others in the area before in this blog and there will
assuredly be more, but this “starter” puzzle provides a...



Tomorrow we'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment