Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Flower Power - 4/14/16

I recently collaborated with a friend who was placing a golden ammo can cache for another friend of ours, using the dahlia flower as our inspiration.  She did a gorgeous job with the container and log book, and I created a puzzle that we hoped would be fun and accessible for everyone.  After creating the puzzle I found myself looking for another geocaching puzzle constructed in a similar way.  I didn't have to look too hard to find this one, from Minnesota:

Flower Power

Tomorrow we'll be back in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment