Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Piano Practice Nightmare - 4/19/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Ohio, where the CO apparently has a lot of trouble sleeping (he seems to have a lot of nightmares, two of which I've featured here before).  This one brought back memories of me sitting at the old upright piano with a pink kitchen timer ticking away the 30 minutes I was supposed to spend practicing.  I couldn't wait for that little "ding" to announce that I was through, and I remember that on more than one occasion I couldn't resist helping it along just a bit.  I have always enjoyed making music, but I enjoy it much more in the company of others.  Practicing the piano, or any of the other instruments I played in school, was not my favorite chore, although I don't think I ever had a:

Piano Practice Nightmare

Tomorrow we'll be in Ohio again.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I do have insomnia. Funny, since I retired, my nightmares have shifted from being late/incomplete for school to being late/incomplete for work assignments. Probably, some deep-seated psychological thing going on. - Anyhow, hope you all enjoy the cache.

    ReplyDelete