Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, April 23, 2016

It's Still Beginning - 4/23/16

I'm planning to be in the Big Apple today, but don't know how much caching we'll try to do.  Even so, in honor of the occasion I thought it might be fun to take you there along with me today.   One of the series I featured early in the blog and have returned to repeatedly is the Central Park "Gates" series.  On three dedicated caching days during two previous trips to "the" city I've been able to log them all, and am awaiting what I believe will be the final installment, whenever that may be. CO Cully Long has kept very busy promoting his How to Puzzle Cache book and Puzzle Cache Practice blog, but somehow he's also found time for a new project, which I haven't yet seen. Meanwhile, enjoy his puzzle:

It Begins at the Artisan's Gate

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment