Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lucky Man - 4/13/16

A puzzle CO recently pointed out that the very useful site "project-gc.com" could provide a list of the top hiders of "unknown" caches in a country, or state.  I checked it out and was pleased to see this feature is available even to non-premium visitors to the site.  The list I generated was very interesting, and I recognized a lot of the CO names.   Do keep in mind that the totals include easy geo-art puzzles, field puzzles, challenge caches and night caches along with the "solve at your desk" type puzzles featured here.  Coming in at #10 on the list when I looked at it was a name I recognized from California and now Idaho caches, so I thought I'd present you with one of his recent ones today.  It's about a:

Lucky Man

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment