Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, April 15, 2016

Zapped! - 4/15/16

In the course of a conversation with California CO turuthok, he mentioned a particular one of his puzzles that he'd enjoyed creating and suggested it one I might like to try.  It turned out to be a sequel to one of his other puzzles which I hadn't yet done.  Since I enjoyed them both, I figured I'd present you with the pair today.  If you've been following the blog for long, you may remember me mentioning that spatial relations are one of my weaker skills as a puzzler.  You can bet I got quite a workout with:

Zap! and Zap! The Sequel

Tomorrow we'll ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment