Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 25, 2016

"Geo-cache your way across campus." - 4/25/16

I love making trips devoted to puzzle caching, and I also love it when people come caching here to Ithaca, NY, the site of today's featured puzzle.  When I hear about anyone making plans to come and do some of my caches, I try to be sure they have my cell number in case they need a PAF or TAF, and if I can arrange to meet them for a snack, meal, or drink while they're here, all the better.  If I have the time and can fit all of them in the car, I've even been known to drive them around to maximize their caching time.  So, if you find yourself in this neck of the woods visiting Ithaca or Cornell University, I hope you'll let me know.  I'll do what I can to help you:

"Geo-cache your way across campus."

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment