Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cream of Mushroom Soup - 11/19/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Maine.  Thanksgiving is almost here, and I've already been shopping for the big feast.  I'm cooking for us at my house this year, but I have to admit that it's really not one of my talents.  While I will happily spend hours researching information for a puzzle or learning some obscure method of encipherment, I have never been a fan of a lot of peeling, chopping, or other prep work in the kitchen.  When it comes to recipes more often than not I'll opt for the one where I can just mix in some Campbell's:

Cream of Mushroom Soup

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment